Tips for bone strength:
Bones store 99% of the body’s calcium, while blood, muscles, (Tips for bone strength), and other tissues store the remaining 1%.
It may surprise you to learn that babies have more bones than adults at birth. The number of bones a child has at birth is around 300. In the course of time, the bones become brittle and hard because of changes such as fusion and hardening.
Age, however, weakens the bones. Furthermore, calcium deficiency affects the bones and teeth the most after the age of 35. Bone health requires vitamin D as well as calcium. To prevent bone fractures, prevent bone pain, and reduce the risk of dangerous diseases like osteoporosis, take care of your bones.
Let’s take a look at what to eat to keep your bones healthy.
Firstly, there are dairy products like milk, curd, and cheese in the diet. According to research, paneer contains 208 mg of calcium per 100 grams.
As it contains calcium, it is also good for our bones.
Additionally, you should include nuts, nuts, and raisins in your diet, including cashews, almonds, and walnuts. They are a good source of calcium and potassium.
Third Fruits. It is not necessary to eat only a few fruits but to eat according to the season. These fruits include mangoes, cherries, melons, watermelons, peaches, and blueberries, for example.
Vegetables – Eat vegetables that are in seasons, such as spinach, bindi, cucumber, chawli, Gavar, corn, capsicum, sweet potato, potatoes, gourds, bitter gourds, and carrots. In addition to this, eating green vegetables helps make bones strong. As well as containing vitamins A, C, and K, beans contain folic acid and are an important component of vegetables.
A fifth option is a black gram that has been roasted. For calcium deficiency, you can also include grams in your diet. There are many health benefits associated with roasted black gram.
Talk about non-veg people. Non-vegetarians have so many options along with vegetarians. For calcium deficiency, you can eat salmon, tuna, and mackerel fish. Additionally, chicken and mutton are high in calcium.
In addition to strengthening your bones, you can also drink these drinks
- Almond Milk
- Grapefruit Juice
- Green Leafy Vegetable Smoothie
- Orange Juice
- Yogurt Smoothie
At the same time, to strengthen the bones, you must include these yogasanas in your lifestyle.
- Tadasana Kriya