What are the disadvantages of eating samosas?
If you also love to eat samosas, then be careful.
Excess consumption of samosas is injurious to health.
1. Consuming more samosas increases the risk of diabetes. Therefore, samosas should be consumed in moderation.
2. Whenever you go to a shop to get samosas, the first thing you should check is that the samosas are not fried again and again in the same oil.
3. If you eat stale potato samosa, then bacteria enter your body. which makes you sick.
4. Consuming too many samosas can cause blood pressure problems.
5. In People who consume more samosas, their cholesterol starts increasing.
Visit our youtube channel TV Health and watch more health-related videos.