Top 10 Health News: Tomato Flu More than 100 Cases
Top 10 Health News – More than 100 cases of Tomato Flu
The infection got its name from one obvious side effect that isn’t seen with Coronavirus — difficult dazzling red rankles that spread all around the body and can slowly develop to the size of a tomato. While the infection is uncommon, no less than 100 cases have been accounted for in India starting from the main case recognized in the territory of Kerala(Top 10 Health News) on May 6, as per a report in the Lancet Respiratory Medication on August 17.
Top 10 Health News
- The first case of tomato flu was reported in Kerala on May 6th.
- On 26th July, 82 children under the age of 5 in Kerala were diagnosed with tomato flu.
- On 24th August, 100 cases of tomato flu were reported
- A total of 4 cases of swine flu have been reported in Jharkhand, of which 3 recovered
- 35 countries have been affected by the hepatitis outbreak
- At the beginning of the year, Scotland saw its first case of hepatitis
- A total of 19 cases were reported in Delhi on Thursday, 702, 4 of them died
- There have been 5439 new COVID reported in the past 24 hours, bringing the total to 65732
- In your 40s or 45s, eat these fruits to have strong calcium levels – soybeans, dairy products, fatty fish, almonds, eggs, and beans.
- According to Healthline, exercise such as walking, cycling, or yoga can decrease heart attack risk.